If there’s a weatherman in your family (or a weatherman-wannabee), then it will be pretty easy to come up with some unique weather-related costume ideas.
For the rest of us who need a little extra help, try brainstorming some costume ideas along these lines:
- mother nature
- global warming
- earth day
- mother earth
- stormy weather
Would you like to see some ideas from others who’ve made weather Halloween costumes along these lines?
Check these out…
Hopefully, the following weather Halloween costumes will trigger some other ways that you could make the same costumes yourself.
After all, it’s the personal touch and creativity that goes into making the costume uniquely yours that makes choosing one costume over another so much fun, right?
One thing’s for sure… if you pick a weather-related Halloween costume this year, you’ll be the only one in that costume!
On the other hand, if you choose one of the “most popular” Halloween costumes (like everyone else), then you’ll hardly be noticed.
Which do you prefer?
General Weather Costumes
- Party Cloudy costume – as seen in this video from the M and J show. It’s a fun weather costume that you can make yourself for less than $5 (along the lines of this Chance of Rain costume and these instructions)
- Fair-Weather Fan costume – staple a computer printout of a 5-day forecast to your hat
- Weather Forecast Icon costume – based on a weather forecast icon that you find on the Internet or TV
- Thunder Storm costume – see how to make a clever thunderstorm costume for a child
- Snow Globe costume – instructions here for this adult Halloween costume
- Weatherman in a Storm costume – this one is classic, as it mimics all those weathermen you see reporting “live” with wind, rain, and debris pelting them in the face
- Weatherman Caught in the Wind costume – fun ideas for making it look “windy” (more windy ideas and ways to create motionless wind)
- Sun costume for babies – this is a fairly detailed costume you can buy, but it might give you ideas for a DIY version
- Frosty The Snow Vixen costume – an adorable (and sexy!) Halloween costume idea for adult women
- Snowflake costume – a simple idea for kids and there is no sewing involved — just use large cardboard sheets
- Snowflake Fairy costume – a child’s costume for those who are wishing for snow on Halloween
- Mother Nature costume – seasonal flowers and vines can come in handy for this one
- Wind Turbine costume – instructions for making this child’s Halloween costume
Tornado Halloween Costumes
- Tornado/Hurricane DIY Ideas For Kids’ Costumes
- How To Be A Tornado For Halloween
- Spinning Tornado Costume Instructions
- Tornados, Cyclones & Lightning Bolts (frames & support systems for costumes)
- Simple Tornado Costume
- Costumes For Couples: Tornado and Dorothy (or this could be a Tornado and Weatherman costume)
- Tornado Costume
- Snowstorms, Tornadoes And Other Clever Weather Costumes
- DIY Global Warming Costume
- Beware Of Global Warming (costume for kids)
- Eco-Horror: Halloween Costumes To Terrify The Green At Heart
- Tips For Dressing Up As Global Warming
- Global Warming/Earth Costume
- Eco-Themed Halloween Costumes
- Green Costume Ideas (for global warming and beyond)
- Makeshift Global Warming Costume (for girls)
- Global Warming or El Nino Costume
- Eco-Themed Halloween Costume Ideas
Mother Nature & Mother Earth Halloween Costumes
- Costume Variations For Mother Nature
- Instructables Mother Nature DIY Costume
- Mother Nature Costume For Pregnant Women
- How To Make A Mother Nature Costume
- Make A Mother Nature Costume For $25
- How To make A Mother Earth Costume
- Mother Earth And Other Homemade Earthy Costumes