The best part: No photo editing is needed!
Yet the end result will look so amazing, that people will think your photos aren’t real.
Have a look…
We’ve all looked up in the sky and noticed interesting cloud shapes before.
This takes that a step farther…
On a blue sky day, with white billowy clouds overhead, and some fun "props" at hand, let your imagination run wild to create your own photo masterpieces.
Here are a few examples:
Other fun props that I think would be fun to try when taking your own creative cloud pictures:
- A pen or pencil that takes up where the skywriting plane leaves off
- A bubble-blowing ring
- Actual smoke rings from a cigarette joining with circular cloud rings in the sky
- A bow & arrow shooting toward a heart-shaped cloud
- A paintbrush at the bottom end of a rainbow in the sky
- A photo frame held up to "frame" an cloud-shaped object int he sky
Of course the trick is having the appropriate props for the cloud formations at hand!
More Fun Cloud Pictures
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).