I saw this on CNN…
In light of the heroic, yet tragic story of James Kim (his survival efforts were superhuman), it only makes sense to keep items like these on your person whenever you go out & about. (Even if you only keep them in the trunk of your car.)
The LifeGear company is a consumer brand that was created to provide families and individuals with the best emergency and disaster preparedness products. Their products are designed to provide the most practical and effective survival solutions at affordable prices.
Their motto is this: Peace of mind, wherever you go.
Whether that peace is in your own mind when you’re out & about, or in the minds of your loved ones who might be worrying about you when you’re away from home — survival kits like these could make all the difference in how quickly help reaches you and whether or not you survive at all.
Life+Gear provides high-quality products to help you and your family prepare for emergencies, whether at home, at work, or out having fun.
The 10 Best Survival KITS:
The 8 Best Survival TOOLS:
Helpful Survival Tips
- Survival Tactics: Your Guide To Wilderness Survival
- 10 Unusual Survival Tips & Tools
- How Not To Die: 20 Survival Tips You Need To Know
- 120 Survival Tips That May Save Your Life One Day
- 50 Lifesaving Survival Tips For The Outdoors
- Rule of Threes: How To Survive If Stranded
- 8 Tips For Surviving On A Deserted Island
- Wilderness Survival Tips & Outdoor Skills You Need