If there’s a weatherman in your family (or a weatherman-wannabee), then it will be pretty easy to come up with some unique weather-related costume ideas.
For the rest of us who need a little extra help, try brainstorming some costume ideas along these lines:
- mother nature
- global warming
- earth day
- mother earth
- stormy weather
Would you like to see some ideas from others who’ve made weather Halloween costumes along these lines?
Check these out…
Hopefully, the following weather Halloween costumes will trigger some other ways that you could make the same costumes yourself.
After all, it’s the personal touch and creativity that goes into making the costume uniquely yours that makes choosing one costume over another so much fun, right?
One thing’s for sure… if you pick a weather-related Halloween costume this year, you’ll be the only one in that costume!
On the other hand, if you choose one of the “most popular” Halloween costumes (like everyone else), then you’ll hardly be noticed.
Which do you prefer?
General Weather Costume Ideas
- Party Cloudy costume – it’s a fun weather costume that you can make yourself for less than $5 (along the lines of this Chance of Rain costume and these instructions)
- Fair-Weather Fan costume – staple a computer printout of a 5-day forecast to your hat
- Weather Forecast costume – based on a weather forecast icon that you find on the Internet or TV
- Thunder Storm costume – you could make a clever thunderstorm costume for an adult or a child
- Snow Globe costume – instructions here for this adult Halloween costume
- Weatherman in a Storm costume – this one is classic, as it mimics all those weathermen you see reporting “live” with wind, rain, and debris pelting them in the face
- Weatherman Caught in the Wind costume – fun ideas for making it look “windy” (plus more windy costume ideas, and here too)
- Sun costume for babies – here are some more detailed instructions for making a DIY sun costume
- Snowflake costume – a simple idea for kids and there is no sewing involved — just use large cardboard sheets
- Snowflake Fairy costume – a DIY fairy costume for those who are wishing for snow on Halloween
- Wind Turbine costume – instructions for making this child’s Halloween costume
Tornado Costume Ideas
- DIY Tornado/Hurricane Costume Ideas
- Tornado Costume With Lighting
- How To Be A Tornado For Halloween
- Tornado Twister Costume
- Spinning Tornado Costume Instructions
- Homemade Tornado Costume Ideas
- Mister Twister Costume For Kids
- Tornado Costume
- Snowstorms, Tornadoes And Other Clever Weather Costumes
- DIY Global Warming Costume
- Eco-Horror: Halloween Costumes To Terrify The Green At Heart
- Tips For Dressing Up As Global Warming
- El Nino Costume For Kids
- Global Warming/Earth Costume
- Eco-Themed Halloween Costumes
- Makeshift Global Warming Costume
- Global Warming or El Nino Costume
- Eco-Themed Halloween Costume Ideas
Mother Nature & Mother Earth Costume Ideas
- Costume Variations For Mother Nature
- Mother Nature & Other Cheap DIY Costume Ideas
- Instructables Mother Nature DIY Costume
- The Simplest Way To Make A Mother Nature Costume For Kids
- DIY Costume Ideas For A Pregnant Woman
- How To make A Mother Earth Costume
- Mother Earth And Other Homemade Earthy Costumes